Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver
If you’re looking for a multifunctional printer with highly qualified print and scan capabilities, we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA MP130 as your printing machine. The print speed and also excellent resolution will get you on this printer. Canon’s artificial printers have proven to be one of the best.
The print resolution reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi in this printer with print speed support reaching 18 to 13 ppm for mono and color printing. The print paper capacity reaches 100 sheets. The scan results will also be highly qualified with resolutions reaching 1200 x 2400 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP497. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MP130, which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer driver can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer driver and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|