Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver
Canon’s MP-made series of printers have indeed become one of the most affordable printers at a price. Suppose you are looking for a printer with a series that we mentioned earlier we are reconfiguring to use Canon PIXMA MP180 as your printing. In that case, this multifunctional device will be ready to give you the printout and also a very high-quality scan.
You will also get a highly qualified print resolution of this printer with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. Excellent scan results will also get on this printer with a resolution of scans that reach 1200 x 2400 dpi. For print speeds, this printer will give you a print speed that reaches 22 to 17 ppm for mono and color printing. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP130. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MP180, directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (MacOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|