Canon PIXMA TS5350 Driver
Print, scan, and copy will be easier to do using the Canon PIXMA TS5350. This Canon-made multifunction printer will provide an excellent print and copy results, a problem that may be happening on your printer will be completed immediately with the capabilities of this printer. Print text with highly qualified results and can be used for multiple print needs. With the great features that Canon provides on this printer will allow users to easily print and copy.
Printing by using a device with wireless network connectivity will be easier to do with the available features of the Canon PRINT app, AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android). The results of the texs prints and images will be better with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi and the print speed support reaching 13 and 6.8 ppm will accelerate the printing process, for the scanner, this printer will also produce excellent scan results with scan resolution reaching 1200 x 2400 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS9160. We provide a Canon PIXMA TS5350 driver download link directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon TS5350 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing this printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon printer TS5350 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TS5350 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Driver Setup for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|