Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6350 One of the series of printers with excellent and quality print capabilities. We are very confident with the ability of this printer you will be very helpful to get your work done easily and with excellent results. You may not be doubtful of the print quality that you will get on this printer with its available inkjet technology.
This printer weighs only about 8.4 kg you can make sure you can transfer this printer to your liking. With a print resolution that reaches 9600 x 2400 dpi, You can be sure to get excellent print results. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MG2570. We also provide a driver download link for the Canon PIXMA MG6350 which is directly linked to the official Canon website.
- Scanning Resolution : 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Print Resolution : 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 15 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 10 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
How to Installations and uninstall the Printer Driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Mini Master Setup for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Mini Master Setup for (Mac OS)||Download|