Canon PIXMA E481 Driver
The Canon PIXMA E481 is one of the printers with excellent printing capability and quality. This Printer is on guard with some great features that will make you easy to use it. Canon has indeed been known for its greatness in making printers with excellent quality. We are confident that you will not be disappointed with the printing capability and quality of this printer.
The print resolution on the printer reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. The print speed reached 8.8 ppm for mono printing, and 4.4 ppm for color printing. The ADF feature will also be available on this printer with a paper capacity reaching 20 sheets, the scan resolution on this printer reaches 1200 x 2400 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA E480. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA E481 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA E481 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA E481 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA E481 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA E481 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA E481 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA E481 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 49 MB
Canon PIXMA E481 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 32 MB
Canon PIXMA E481 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 18 MB