Canon imageRUNNER 1018 Driver
If you are looking for a monochrome laser printer with excellent printing capability, we recommend that you use the Canon imageRUNNER 1018 as your printing machine, Canon’s artificial imageRUNNER printer series has proven to be one of the printers with excellent printing capability. We are sure that the quality performance you will get on this printer will be very satisfying.
High-quality performance with up to 128 MB of memory you will get on this printer. The copy function on the printer is also very good with a print resolution that reaches 1200 x 600 dpi with a copy speed that reaches 18 ppm. Good printing quality will also get on this printer with a print resolution that reaches 1200 x 600 dpi and print speed reaches 18 ppm for mono and color printing. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageRUNNER 1025if. We provide a driver download link for Canon imageRUNNER 1018 that is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the driver printer :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing driver printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageRUNNER 1018 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|UFRII Printer Driver V15.00 for (Windows)||Download|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver and Utilities for (macOS)||Download|