Canon PIXMA TS9551C Driver
Your job feels lighter with use Canon PIXMA TS9551C. Incomplete touch-screen with a size 10.8 cm will add to the impression of luxury to this printer. Document printing solution you will find on Canon printers. print with AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android) also you can do with this printer. TS9551C option to finish the job is indeed like his very suitable considering this printer has the features you want.
The print quality that you will get on this printer is very good, you will get an excellent printout with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi with print speed reaching 15 to 10 ppm for mono and color printing. The scan results on this printer will also be very qualified with a resolution of the scan reaching 1200 x 2400 dpi. The ADF feature will also be available on this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS8100. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TS9551C which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon TS9551C :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer TS9551C can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the driver printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TS9551C Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS9551C Full driver and software (Windows)
Full Version : 1.0
Full Size : 48 MB
Canon PIXMA TS9551C MP driver (Windows)
Full Version : 1.0
Full Size : 36 MB