Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver
If you are looking for an All-In-One printer with inkjet technology we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA TS5040, this printer has some advantages that we believe will produce very high-quality prints. Canon has also provided some great features that we believe will make you’ve used this printer.
The ability to Print, Scan, Copy of a printer made by Canon is very good and has proved its quality. The print resolution reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi, and for the scanner has a resolution of about 1200 x 2400 dpi. The print speed reached 12.6 ppm for mono printing, and 9 ppm for regular printing. Users will also be made easy with the presence of the LCD screen with a size of 3.0 inch, another alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS8100. We have a download driver for Canon PIXMA TS5040 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS5040 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA TS5040 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA TS5040 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA TS5040 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS5040 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 69 MB
Canon PIXMA TS5040 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 21 MB