Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MP530 is an All-In-One inkjet printer with excellent capability and quality. This printer will give you very high-quality prints, at a very affordable price we believe will easily be able to buy it., some great features will also be available on this printer. Canon also promises high-quality performance from this printer.
You will also get an excellent printout with a print resolution that reaches 9600 x 2400 dpi and with print speed support reaching 29 to 19 ppm for mono and colour printing. Excellent scan results will also get on this printer with a resolution of scans that reach 1200 x 2400 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP198. We also provide a driver download link for the Canon PIXMA MP530 which is directly linked to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer driver Canon PIXMA MP530 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer Canon MP530 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|