Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver
You are looking for printers with excellent and quality print capabilities. We highly recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA MP480 as your printing machine with unique and quality printing capability. With the multifunctional capabilities available on this printer, we are sure you will easily be able to use this printer.
You will also get an excellent printout with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi and with print speed support reaching 20 to 16 ppm for mono and colour printing. You’ll also get excellent scan results with a scanned resolution that reaches 2400 x 4800 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP198. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MP480 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the driver printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Printer PIXMA MP480 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|