Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver
One more great printer from canon. Canon PIXMA iX5000. This printer has a very nice design, iX5000 indeed as designed for you who are ready to menyelesai right your work quickly. With the speed of 10 seconds you can print what you need. Excellent again you can print five pages of text in just 15 seconds. What is the same as the PIXMA iP5200. Its certainly no difference. USB 2.0 will also be available on Canon PIXMA iX5000.
Highly qualified prints will also be achieved on this printer with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi with print speeds reaching 25 to 17 ppm for mono and color printing. The print paper capacity of this printer can reach 150 sheets, you can use this printer for your home needs. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA iX7000. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA iX5000 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA iX5000
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA iX5000 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA iX5000 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA iX5000 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA iX5000 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iX5000 CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|