Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver
If you’re looking for a single function printer with excellent printing capability and quality, we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA iP3500 as your printing machine, this printer will give you a very good print result, with a price that is only around $80 you can already have one of Canon PIXMA iP series made. The support of some of the great features available on this printer will make you easy to use them.
It is suitable for you to use at home or where you work. The Printer is also capable of printing at a print speed of 17 to 25 ppm for mono and color printing. The print resolution on this printer can also reach 4800 x 1200 dpi. Unfortunately, this printer only provides printing connectivity by using the USB port. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA iP90. We also provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA iP3500 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon iP3500 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the PIXMA iP3500 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the driver and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|