Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver
The iP Printer series will be an excellent choice for you to use, not only for the needs of printing photo printers is also able to print documents with excellent quality and quality, we are very confident with good performance and with excellent prints you will choose Canon PIXMA iP1500 as a printing machine. The support of some of the great features available on this printer will make it easier for you to use.
With excellent print capabilities, the printer is capable of printing 6 x 4 inches of photos with only about 58 seconds. The print resolution reaches 600 x 600 dpi (B/W) and 4800 x 1200 dpi (color). This Printer can also be used on both Windows and macOS operating systems. Suitable for your use on home needs, this printer is able to accommodate printing paper with a capacity that reaches 100 sheets. For other photo printers, you can also use the Canon PIXMA iP90. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA iP1500 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP1500 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing PIXMA iP1500 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer iP1500 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the iP1500 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 for (macOS)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|