The compact and sleek style of the Canon PIXMA G3515 tends to make it excellent for the two residence and workplace environments. No matter if you’re printing, scanning or duplicating papers and photos, the printer can supply a substantial yield of 7000 color world wide web pages in order that you could delight in lower printing costs. The printer contains technological innovation that makes absolutely sure that air does not permeate into the ink tube method, supplying a trusted and continuous printing performance.
Utilizing FINE engineering, Canon PIXMA G3515 can produce ink droplets as small as 2 Pl, guaranteeing the sharpness and vividness of the photos. As for your pace, this machine is substantially fast to get a photograph printer, with five inches per minute for color printing and eight.eight inches per minute for mono printing. To print a ten x 15 cm borderless photograph, it will take approximately 60 seconds. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA G3000. The borderless printing feature is accessible for ten x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Letter, and A4 paper size.
How to Installations and uninstall the Driver Canon PIXMA G3515
- If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA G3515 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA G3515 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA G3515 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA G3515 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA G3515 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA S8252 Full driver and software (Windows)
Full Version : 1.0
Full Size : 48 MB
Canon PIXMA G3515 series MP driver (Windows)
Full Version : 1.0
Full Size : 36 MB