Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Driver
If you’re looking for a multifunction printer with the ability to print very well. We recommend that you use a Canon MAXIFY MB5155. This printer has a few advantages that we believe will make you more confident with his ability. Scan and Fax functions, as well as print on this printer we believe will not disappoint you. Some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use.
Able to print at speeds of about 19 ppm to printing regular documents and 13 ppm for color document printing. Connectivity with USB printing support and also with wireless network technology will make you more and believe with this printer capabilities. Resolution printing on this printer reaches 600 x 1200 dpi will produce very good print results, you can also try the Canon MAXIFY MB2750. We have a link download driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5155 which is directly connected with the Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon MAXIFY MB5155 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon MAXIFY MB5155 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon MAXIFY MB5155 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon MAXIFY MB5155 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon MAXIFY that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 55 MB
Canon MAXIFY MB5155 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 39 MB
Canon MAXIFY MB5155 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 20 MB