Canon iR 1024i Driver
Canon iR 1024i is a printer with high-quality print and copy capability. This printer will provide you with an excellent print and copy quality with high-performance support. Canon’s artificial printers have proven to be one of the most qualified printers with print capabilities. The support of some of the great features that are already available on this printer will help you tremendously.
The print speed that you will get on this printer can reach about 24 ppm with a print resolution that reaches 1200 dpi, for your copy results will also get a good result, the copy resolution will be given this printer for you can reach about 1200 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use Canon iR 1024F. We also provide a driver download link for Canon iR 1024i, which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer Canon :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing the printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon iRthat we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)